- How do I contact Technical Support?
Technical Support is provided mainly through our technical support agents by calling 1-888-297-1020
or by emailing our staff at email@example.com
when calling please provide as much detail as possible on the problem that you are having. This will allow our staff to better pinpoint the origin of your problem and resolve it as soon as possible. 2. What kind of technical support do you NOT provide?
- Your call will answers by a highly trained Technical Support Representative.
- You will receive Remote Support from one of our knowledgeable staff.
- Over 65% of Service Requests are repaired remotely.
4. What types of computers do you support?
We can help fix issues related to windows 98, ME, 2000, XP and Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS . We currently do not support Linus-based computers.
5. How do I setup a In-Home Service Call?
If you would like to setup an In-Home Service call you can contact us at 1-888-2971020 and setup and appointment.
6. What types of payment methods do we accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal and Western Union payments.
7. Where can I find a copy of your terms and conditions?
You can click here to obtain a copy of our terms and conditions.
Note: Unlimited Technical Support is not responsible for any problems that you may incur with any of the following sites. The websites are the responsibility of the site owners. Please visit the links at your leisure and at your own risk.
Virus and Computer Maintenance Information
- http://www.symantec.com/ - Visit to learn about Viruses & Worms that are affecting computers Your best source for virus protection.
- Hoax Virus List - The Threat Explorer is a comprehensive resource for daily, accurate and up-to-date information on the latest threats, risks and vulnerabilities
- http://www.zonealarm.com/ - A great tool to combat viruses and spyware. I highly recommend the Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite.
- http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/default.aspx- Keep your computer up to date with the latest patches and critical updates...and downloads from Microsoft
- http://www.safer-networking.org/ - Spybot - Search & Destroy can detect and remove spyware of different kinds from your computer. Spyware is a relatively new kind of threat that common anti-virus applications do not yet cover.
- http://www.filext.com/ - The File Extension Source - FILExt, the file extension source. FILExt is a detailed database of file extensions and programs that use them. FILExt is not a general support site. A search on the database here might very well result in multiple possibilities; it will be up to you to determine which, if any, of these are the program/format you require information about. To help, many of the links on this site will open a new browser window so you have constant reference to the FILExt data.
- http://www.usbman.com/ - USBMan - Free USB and USB 2.0 Help, Information, Tips, Tricks, Troubleshooting and Forum Board.
- http://www.driverguide.com/ - Are you in need of a device driver, then give DriverGuide a try...
Free Antivirus Software
Data Back Up Dr. Backup The Dr. Backup online remote backup service uses your existing Internet connection to backup your Windows PC's and Servers.